Free Daily & Weekly Downloads
Lesson Plans on famous individuals and moments in history
Creating a Digital Portfolio
In this project, students will learn how to create a digital portfolio to showcase their work in drama class. The project will cover the following learning outcomes:
- Students will know how to use digital tools to create a portfolio
- Students will understand the importance of organizing and presenting their work
- Students will be able to create a digital portfolio that showcases their learning in drama class
The project will be divided into three parts:
- Research and Planning: Students will research different digital portfolio tools and plan out the content they want to include in their portfolio.
- Creating the Portfolio: Students will use the chosen digital tool to create their portfolio. They will organize their work and include reflections on their learning.
- Presenting the Portfolio: Students will present their portfolio to the class and receive feedback from their peers.
- Access to computers or tablets
- Digital portfolio tools such as Google Sites, Wix, or Weebly
- Rubric for assessing the portfolios
1. Introduce the project to the class and explain the learning outcomes.
2. Provide students with a list of digital portfolio tools and allow them to research and choose the one they want to use.
3. Have students plan out the content they want to include in their portfolio.
4. Instruct students to create their portfolio using the chosen digital tool.
5. Once the portfolios are complete, have students present them to the class and provide feedback to their peers.
Students will be assessed on the following:
- Use of digital tools to create a portfolio
- Organization and presentation of work
- Inclusion of reflections on learning
- Quality of presentation to the class