Free Daily & Weekly Downloads
Lesson Plans on famous individuals and moments in history
Creating a Digital Portfolio
In this project, students will learn how to create a digital portfolio to showcase their writing skills. The project will cover the following learning outcomes:
- Know how to organize and present written work in a digital format
- Understand the importance of showcasing writing skills to potential employers or schools
- Can create a digital portfolio using various online tools and resources
The project will be divided into three parts:
- Research: Students will research different online tools and resources for creating digital portfolios. They will also research examples of digital portfolios to get inspiration for their own.
- Creation: Students will use the information gathered in the research phase to create their own digital portfolio. They will use online tools such as Google Sites, Wix, or Weebly to create their portfolio.
- Presentation: Students will present their digital portfolios to the class. They will explain their design choices and showcase their writing samples.
- Access to computers or tablets
- Internet access
- Online tools such as Google Sites, Wix, or Weebly
- Examples of digital portfolios
1. Introduce the project to the class and explain the learning outcomes.
2. Instruct students to research different online tools and resources for creating digital portfolios.
3. Have students create their own digital portfolio using the online tools of their choice.
4. Instruct students to present their digital portfolios to the class.
- Researching online tools and resources for creating digital portfolios
- Creating a digital portfolio using online tools
- Presenting digital portfolios to the class
Students will be assessed on the following:
- The organization and presentation of their digital portfolio
- The quality of their writing samples
- Their ability to explain their design choices