Free Daily & Weekly Downloads
Lesson Plans on famous individuals and moments in history
Creating a Digital Portfolio
In this project, students will learn how to create a digital portfolio to showcase their work and skills. The learning outcomes for this project include:
- Understanding the importance of a digital portfolio in today's job market
- Learning how to organize and present their work in a professional manner
- Developing digital literacy skills
The project will be divided into three phases:
- Research: Students will research the importance of a digital portfolio and examples of effective portfolios. They will also learn about different platforms for creating digital portfolios.
- Creation: Students will create their own digital portfolio using a platform of their choice. They will organize their work and skills into different categories and create a professional-looking portfolio.
- Presentation: Students will present their digital portfolio to the class and receive feedback from their peers.
- Access to computers and the internet
- Examples of effective digital portfolios
- Rubric for assessing digital portfolios
1. Introduce the concept of a digital portfolio and its importance in today's job market.
2. Provide examples of effective digital portfolios and different platforms for creating them.
3. Assign the project and provide students with the rubric for assessing their portfolios.
4. Allow time for research and creation of the digital portfolios.
5. Have students present their portfolios to the class and provide feedback to their peers.
Students will be assessed based on the rubric provided. The rubric will assess their ability to organize and present their work in a professional manner, as well as their digital literacy skills.