Free Daily & Weekly Downloads
Lesson Plans on famous individuals and moments in history
Sponsor:Take your blockchain skills to the next level with Nerding I/O - the ultimate learning platform for Solidity fundamentals. With engaging e-books, you'll master Solidity in no time. Purchase today and get 50% off with code MSXZCFR2V1. Join the blockchain revolution with Nerding I/O!
Industrial Arts - 8th
Creating a DIY Electronic Organizer
In this project, students will learn how to create a DIY electronic organizer using basic crafting materials and electronics. The project will cover the following learning outcomes:
- Understand the importance of organization in daily life
- Know how to use basic crafting materials to create a functional organizer
- Understand the basics of electronics and circuitry
- Can do: Create a functional electronic organizer
The project will be divided into three parts:
- Introduction: The teacher will introduce the importance of organization in daily life and explain the project objectives and requirements.
- Building the Organizer: Students will use basic crafting materials such as cardboard, glue, and scissors to create the physical structure of the organizer. They will also learn the basics of electronics and circuitry by adding LED lights and a switch to the organizer.
- Assessment: Students will present their finished organizers to the class and explain the functionality of the electronics. The teacher will assess the organizers based on functionality, creativity, and presentation skills.
- LED lights
- Introduce the project and explain the objectives and requirements.
- Provide the necessary materials and tools for the students.
- Guide the students through the process of building the organizer and adding the electronics.
- Assess the finished organizers based on functionality, creativity, and presentation skills.
- Students will present their finished organizers to the class and explain the functionality of the electronics.
- The teacher will assess the organizers based on functionality, creativity, and presentation skills.
6 months ago
This project complies with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).