Free Daily & Weekly Downloads
Lesson Plans on famous individuals and moments in history
Creating a Digital Portfolio
In this project, students will learn how to create a digital portfolio to showcase their artwork. The project will cover the following learning outcomes:
- Students will know how to use digital tools to create a portfolio
- Students will understand the importance of organizing and presenting their artwork
- Students will be able to create a digital portfolio that showcases their artwork
The project will be divided into three parts:
- Research and Planning: Students will research different digital tools for creating a portfolio and plan out the structure and content of their portfolio.
- Creating the Portfolio: Students will use the digital tools they have chosen to create their portfolio. They will organize their artwork and create a visually appealing and easy-to-navigate portfolio.
- Presenting the Portfolio: Students will present their portfolio to the class and receive feedback from their peers.
- Computers or tablets with internet access
- Digital portfolio tools such as Wix, Weebly, or Google Sites
- Artwork created by students
1. Introduce the project to the class and explain the learning outcomes.
2. Have students research different digital portfolio tools and choose one to use for their project.
3. Students should plan out the structure and content of their portfolio, including what artwork they will include and how they will organize it.
4. Students should begin creating their portfolio using the digital tool they have chosen.
5. Once students have completed their portfolio, they should present it to the class and receive feedback from their peers.
- Researching digital portfolio tools
- Planning out the structure and content of the portfolio
- Creating the portfolio using digital tools
- Presenting the portfolio to the class
Assessment will be based on the following criteria:
- Use of digital tools to create a portfolio
- Organization and presentation of artwork
- Overall visual appeal and ease of navigation of the portfolio
- Quality of presentation to the class