Free Daily & Weekly Downloads
Lesson Plans on famous individuals and moments in history
Creating a Digital Portfolio
In this project, students will create a digital portfolio to showcase their learning throughout the school year. The portfolio will include various types of media such as text, images, videos, and audio recordings. The project will be completed in several stages:
- Planning: Students will brainstorm ideas for their portfolio and create a plan for what they want to include. They will also research different digital portfolio platforms and choose one to use.
- Content Creation: Students will create content for their portfolio, including written reflections, photos of their work, videos of presentations, and audio recordings of speeches or debates.
- Organization: Students will organize their content into different sections and create a table of contents for their portfolio.
- Design: Students will design the layout and appearance of their portfolio, including choosing colors, fonts, and images.
- Presentation: Students will present their portfolios to the class and receive feedback from their peers.
By the end of the project, students will:
- Know how to create a digital portfolio
- Understand the importance of reflecting on their learning
- Be able to organize and present their work in a professional manner
Resources and materials required for this project include:
- Access to computers or tablets
- Digital portfolio platforms such as Google Sites, Weebly, or Wix
- Access to the internet for research
- Class time for planning, creating, and presenting the portfolios
Instructions for each stage of the project will be provided by the teacher, and students will be assessed on their planning, content creation, organization, design, and presentation skills.