Free Daily & Weekly Downloads
Lesson Plans on famous individuals and moments in history
Sponsor:Take your blockchain skills to the next level with Nerding I/O - the ultimate learning platform for Solidity fundamentals. With engaging e-books, you'll master Solidity in no time. Purchase today and get 50% off with code MSXZCFR2V1. Join the blockchain revolution with Nerding I/O!
Physical Education - K
DIY Sensory Bottles for Kindergarten
Learning outcomes: Students will be able to identify and describe different materials and colors, and develop their fine motor skills.
- Introduction: The teacher will introduce the concept of sensory bottles and explain the materials that will be used.
- Materials: Clear plastic bottles, water, food coloring, glitter, beads, and other small objects.
- Instructions: Students will fill their bottles with water and add a few drops of food coloring. They will then add glitter and beads to create a sensory experience. The teacher will help students seal the bottles with hot glue.
- Activities: Students will shake their bottles and observe the colors and materials inside. They will describe what they see and how it makes them feel. They will also practice their fine motor skills by manipulating the bottles.
- Assessment: The teacher will observe students' ability to identify and describe the materials and colors in their bottles, as well as their fine motor skills.
- Clear plastic bottles
- Food coloring
- Hot glue gun
- Fill the clear plastic bottle with water.
- Add a few drops of food coloring.
- Add glitter and beads.
- Seal the bottle with hot glue.
- Shake the bottle and observe the colors and materials inside.
5 months ago
This activity complies with the safety standards for kindergarten students, including the use of non-toxic materials and adult supervision during the hot glue gun portion of the activity.