Free Daily & Weekly Downloads
Lesson Plans on famous individuals and moments in history
Creating a Digital Portfolio
In this project, students will learn how to create a digital portfolio to showcase their work and progress throughout the school year. The project will cover the following learning outcomes:
- Understand the importance of creating a digital portfolio
- Know how to select and organize work samples for the portfolio
- Learn how to use digital tools to create and design the portfolio
- Be able to present and share the portfolio with others
The project will be divided into four phases:
- Introduction and Planning: Students will be introduced to the concept of a digital portfolio and will plan out the content and design of their portfolio.
- Collecting and Organizing: Students will collect and organize their work samples and decide which ones to include in their portfolio.
- Designing and Creating: Students will use digital tools such as Google Sites or Adobe Spark to design and create their portfolio.
- Presenting and Sharing: Students will present and share their portfolio with their classmates and/or other teachers.
- Access to digital tools such as Google Sites or Adobe Spark
- Access to a computer or tablet
- Internet access
- Teacher guidance and support
1. Introduce the concept of a digital portfolio and explain its importance.
2. Guide students through the planning phase, helping them to decide what work samples to include and how to organize them.
3. Provide students with access to digital tools and guide them through the process of designing and creating their portfolio.
4. Encourage students to present and share their portfolio with their classmates and/or other teachers.
1. Brainstorming and planning session
2. Collecting and organizing work samples
3. Designing and creating the portfolio
4. Presenting and sharing the portfolio
Assessment will be based on the following criteria:
- Quality and organization of work samples
- Design and layout of the portfolio
- Ability to present and share the portfolio with others