Free Daily & Weekly Downloads
Lesson Plans on famous individuals and moments in history
Creating a Digital Storybook
In this project, students will use technology to create their own digital storybook. This project will enhance their English Language Arts skills by allowing them to practice writing, editing, and storytelling. By the end of the project, students will have a completed digital storybook that they can share with their classmates and family.
- Students will be able to write and edit a story.
- Students will be able to use technology to create a digital storybook.
- Students will be able to present their storybook to their classmates.
Students will begin by brainstorming ideas for their storybook. They will then write a rough draft of their story and edit it with the help of their teacher and peers. Once their story is complete, they will use technology to create a digital storybook. This can be done using a variety of tools such as Google Slides, PowerPoint, or even a website builder like Wix. Finally, students will present their storybook to the class.
- Computers or tablets with internet access
- Storybook templates (optional)
- Writing and editing materials
- Presentation materials (optional)
- Introduce the project to the class and explain the learning outcomes.
- Brainstorm storybook ideas as a class.
- Have students write a rough draft of their story and edit it with the help of their teacher and peers.
- Introduce the technology tools that will be used to create the digital storybook.
- Allow students time to work on their storybook.
- Have students present their storybook to the class.
Assessment will be based on the completed digital storybook and the student's presentation. Rubrics can be used to assess the writing, editing, and presentation skills of the students.