Free Daily & Weekly Downloads
Lesson Plans on famous individuals and moments in history
Creating a Digital Storybook
In this project, students will use technology to create their own digital storybook. This project will enhance their creativity, writing skills, and technology skills.
- Students will be able to write a story with a beginning, middle, and end.
- Students will be able to use technology to create a digital storybook.
- Students will be able to present their story to the class.
Students will start by brainstorming ideas for their story. They will then write their story using a template provided by the teacher. Once their story is complete, they will use a digital tool such as Book Creator or Google Slides to create their digital storybook. They will add images, text, and audio to their storybook. Finally, they will present their storybook to the class.
- Computers or tablets with internet access
- Book Creator or Google Slides
- Story template
- Introduce the project to the class and explain the learning outcomes.
- Brainstorm story ideas as a class.
- Provide students with a story template to help them write their story.
- Once their story is complete, show students how to use Book Creator or Google Slides to create their digital storybook.
- Encourage students to add images, text, and audio to their storybook.
- Allow time for students to present their storybook to the class.
Assessment will be based on the following criteria:
- Story has a beginning, middle, and end.
- Story is creative and engaging.
- Digital storybook is well-designed and includes images, text, and audio.
- Student presents their storybook confidently to the class.