Free Daily & Weekly Downloads
Lesson Plans on famous individuals and moments in history
Creating a Digital Storybook
In this project, students will use technology to create their own digital storybook. This project will enhance their creativity, writing skills, and technology skills.
- Students will be able to write a story with a clear beginning, middle, and end.
- Students will be able to use technology to create a digital storybook.
- Students will be able to present their storybook to the class.
Students will start by brainstorming ideas for their story. They will then write a rough draft of their story and revise it with the help of their teacher and peers. Once they have a final draft, they will use technology to create a digital storybook. They can use tools such as Google Slides, PowerPoint, or StoryJumper to create their storybook. They will then present their storybook to the class.
- Computers or tablets with internet access
- Google Slides, PowerPoint, or StoryJumper
- Writing materials
- Brainstorm story ideas
- Write a rough draft of the story
- Revise the story with the help of the teacher and peers
- Create a digital storybook using technology
- Present the storybook to the class
- Brainstorming session
- Writing and revising the story
- Creating the digital storybook
- Presenting the storybook to the class
Assessment will be based on the following criteria:
- Clear beginning, middle, and end of the story
- Use of descriptive language
- Use of technology to create the storybook
- Effective presentation of the storybook to the class