Free Daily & Weekly Downloads
Lesson Plans on famous individuals and moments in history
Creating a Digital Portfolio
In this project, students will create a digital portfolio to showcase their learning and progress in Physical Education. The learning outcomes for this project include:
- Understanding the importance of physical activity for overall health and well-being
- Developing skills in digital organization and presentation
- Reflecting on personal growth and progress in physical activity
Students will work individually to create a digital portfolio using a platform such as Google Sites or Weebly. They will be provided with a rubric outlining the requirements for the portfolio, including:
- A personal statement reflecting on the importance of physical activity
- Photos or videos of themselves engaging in physical activity
- Reflections on their progress and growth in physical activity throughout the school year
- Information on the benefits of physical activity and how it can be incorporated into daily life
- Access to a computer or tablet
- Internet access
- Access to a digital portfolio platform such as Google Sites or Weebly
- Rubric outlining the requirements for the portfolio
1. Introduce the project to students and provide them with the rubric outlining the requirements for the portfolio.
2. Allow students time to brainstorm and plan their portfolio, including what photos or videos they will include and what they will write in their personal statement and reflections.
3. Provide students with access to a digital portfolio platform and allow them time to create their portfolio.
4. Once students have completed their portfolio, have them share it with the class and allow time for peer feedback and discussion.
Students will be assessed on their ability to meet the requirements outlined in the rubric, as well as their ability to reflect on their progress and growth in physical activity. The rubric will be used to assess the portfolios.