Free Daily & Weekly Downloads
Lesson Plans on famous individuals and moments in history
Creating a Digital Portfolio
In this project, students will create a digital portfolio to showcase their learning and growth throughout the school year. The portfolio will include various types of media such as text, images, videos, and audio recordings. The project will be divided into three phases: planning, creating, and presenting.
- Students will be able to plan and organize their work effectively.
- Students will be able to use various digital tools to create a portfolio.
- Students will be able to present their work in a clear and engaging manner.
The project will be introduced to the students through a presentation that outlines the objectives, requirements, and expectations. Students will then be given time to brainstorm and plan their portfolio using a template provided by the teacher. During the creating phase, students will use various digital tools such as Google Sites, Canva, and Adobe Spark to create their portfolio. The teacher will provide guidance and support throughout this phase. Finally, during the presenting phase, students will showcase their portfolio to the class and receive feedback from their peers.
- Computers or tablets with internet access
- Digital tools such as Google Sites, Canva, and Adobe Spark
- Template for planning the portfolio
- Rubric for assessing the portfolio
- Introduce the project to the students through a presentation.
- Provide students with a template for planning their portfolio.
- Give students time to brainstorm and plan their portfolio.
- During the creating phase, provide guidance and support to students as they use digital tools to create their portfolio.
- During the presenting phase, have students showcase their portfolio to the class and receive feedback from their peers.
- Brainstorming and planning the portfolio
- Creating the portfolio using digital tools
- Presenting the portfolio to the class
- Providing feedback to peers
Students will be assessed based on the rubric provided by the teacher. The rubric will assess the following criteria: organization, creativity, use of media, and presentation skills.